Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hallelujah, the new Berkeley Bowl opened this week



Everyone out there knows that I sing praises when it comes to the Berkeley Bowl but hardly anybody has it in them to actually go there and shop. My very own husband usually would loose it in the vegetable and fruit isles and come home with neither fish nor milk since it would have mend to walk more of those overcrowded aisles. 

Well, our property value probably took a seismic jump this last Thursday when the 

doors to the new 'Berkeley Bowl West' opened on Ashby and Heinz across the street from the Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley. 

We all went to check it out on our bicycles with backpacks on our backs. The store is a hybrid between a Whole Foods and a  Cosco and I am in absolute heaven to have it that close.

 Now between my garden's bountiful harvest and the new Bowl I have it made in the shade and every day when it comes to shopping and cooking is a day at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment