Friday, February 20, 2009



Dear Baerbel, 

here from Martina Konietzny Photography we want to express our deepest sympathy for your loss. Amandus  was "The Rock of The Family" when he passed on January 22, 09. We are all so proud of his courage. He travelled twice to Germany to see his whole family and celebrated his 72nd birthday just recently with all of you. 

We wish you for the 3rd of April well when you will celebrate your 44th wedding anniversary in spirit. His gardening expertise was so inspiring to me that now my daughter and I have a small garden too. One day I will visit  Seebuell again and stay in your family run Hotel Deichgraf in Stedesand. I am happy that you went to see the Emil Nolde Museum, a trip I made many years ago. 

Thank you for hiring me to take your family portrait. I wish I would have one like yours of my family before my father passed last September.


No comments:

Post a Comment